sábado, 20 de junio de 2020

My Best Friend

The truth is I don't have a best friend because when I was in the school 7 years ago I met a group of friends which are 7 people and all of those are best friend. We have shared a lot of different moment and experience like travels, parties, games and chats.
Actually, I don't speak too much with them and maybe I am a bad friend that is why haha. However, we don't care if someone in the group don't talk too much or we don't know what the other doing is because these situations doesn't broke our reliance. Even if we are far of each one, we are waiting the moment to meet us again an have a nice day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A Subjet I Enjoyed Studying this Semester

I think the subject I most enjoyed this semester was analytical chemistry I. Been truth between us, a big parts of the teacher was very nice...