miércoles, 24 de junio de 2020

A Photograph I Like


Masashi Wakui is a Japanese photographer that take some beautiful and amazing photos during the Tokyo's night.
I chose my 2 favorite photos of this photographer (because I can't decide). First, we have some people walking on the street of Tokyo under a rainy night. Besides, we can see a lot of different stores light is streaming on the environment, and this get a new atmosphere with beautiful colors.
Besides, we have some cars parked at right and next a car with its headlights on. Around the photo we can see different buildings with different styles giving a personality to the atmosphere and an asynchrony perspective. These factors turns into a constant in anywhere, either on street during the night or a small alley.
In addition of that, when I saw this photographer’s work, I immediately remembered Studio Ghibli’s film like Spirited Away or Howl’s Moving Castle.

Maybe I like this kind of photos because I always lived in a city and I really like that. Besides, I must admit my love for Japan.

Here you can find more information about Masashi Wakui and his social media:
Tumblr: https://masa-photo.tumblr.com/
Twitter: @masa_photo_jp
Instagram: @masashi_wakui
VSCO: @masashi-wakui

PS: Sorry, I couldn't find when these pictures was taken :c.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A Subjet I Enjoyed Studying this Semester

I think the subject I most enjoyed this semester was analytical chemistry I. Been truth between us, a big parts of the teacher was very nice...